WHAT IS U.S. ACADEMICS AND CULTURE?
An online university class that prepares students for American undergraduate study.
SELF-PACED ONLINE CLASS
Students learn at their own pace and create an Action Plan to succeed in America.
Students that pass this university class earn 3 credits towards an undergraduate degree at U.S. colleges and universities.
Learn professional readiness skills such as networking, small talk, and work place interactions.
CULTURE AND COMMUNICATION
Students learn how to bridge the gaps between their culture and the U.S. culture with effective communication and interaction skills.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN TO ENROLL?
- A new class starts the first Monday of every month
- Upcoming class start dates: July 4, Aug 1, Sept 5, Oct 3, Nov 7, Dec 5
- Students must complete the class within 12 weeks from the official class start date
- Students finish class at their pace
WHO CAN ENROLL?
- Students 14 years old, or older who can complete the class in English (No TOEFL required, recommend score of 60 and higher)
- Students who want to learn success skills for U.S. study
- Students who want to become more competitive for school and job applications